By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
LoveLearningOnline LTD is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: LoveLearningOnline LTD
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: Unit 35051, P.O. BOX 6945, London W1A 6US
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by logging in to your account or by emailing us at [email protected] .
You may also unsubscribe from our mailings at any time using the link at the bottom of each mailing.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact, comment, review, or submission forms on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for publishing submitted content on our website or in our newsletters, for record keeping, and for the establishment, pursuance, or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to add user-submitted content to our publications, to keep records, and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests (namely to grow our business.)
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at [email protected]
In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies.
Advertising Privacy Statement
We are committed to keeping this website ad-free.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
For UK data subjects, under the CAN-SPAM Act of the UK, we may send you marketing communications if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and we provide you with the ability to opt-out in each mailing.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or OR by emailing us at [email protected] at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide website, IT, and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, accountants, auditors, and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties providing fulfillment of give-aways.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS FOR DATA SUBJECTS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
We are a company based in the United Kingdom, but we may be subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) that protect your personal data if you are an EU data subject. For data subjects outside of the United Kingdom, where we transfer your data to third parties who are also outside of the EU, we will ensure that certain safeguards are in place to ensure a similar degree of security for your personal data. As such:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- If we use UK-based providers that are part of EU-UK Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place; or
- Where we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we will request your explicit consent to the specific transfer when you submit the data.
If you are a data subject outside of the UK and you provide us with personal data through forms, comments, reviews, contact boxes, or other manual methods of contacting us through our website (including follow-up emails subsequent to these submissions), your data may be accessed by third party data processors such as virtual assistants, contractors, technical support, and blog contributors who are located outside of the EU and who process data for us. Since none of the safeguards listed above apply to some of our data processors in those capacities, we request your explicit consent to allow these third party data processors to process the data that you submit to us through forms, comments, reviews, contact boxes, or other manual methods of contacting us through our websites.
We have agreements with these processors that include safeguards for your data, but as noted above, these processors are located in the UK or other countries with adequacy decisions or safeguards deemed appropriate under GDPR. You must evaluate whether any possible risk of exposure of the personal data that you submit which is not for publication (typically your name and email address) is worth submitting the information. If you do not consent to these risks, do not submit information to us.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS IF YOU ARE AN EU DATA SUBJECT
Under data protection laws you may have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ (or the data protection commission for your member state).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above not related to advertising, please email us at [email protected]
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority in your country for data protection issues. We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
What’s a cookie?
- A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. It records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. A cookie contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. Cookies can also be used to analyze traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
- Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized.
By using this Site, you consent to the use of such cookies and the sharing of data captured by such cookies with AdThrive, Google, and our other third party partners. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting:
Let us research and plan amazing lessons for you, become part of our community where you can share ideas and get support. Your children can find their peers on the same courses.
We teach offline:
Let us teach your children with readymade, easy to follow videos with built in assessment. You can follow their progress with reports and charts all at the click of a button
We teach online:
Join our weekly webinars on Maths, Science and English; Other subjects on a need basis. By Qualified Teachers, with years of experience and expertise in their subjects.